Serving Size 100g
Energy (kcal) 63.58 g
Carbohydrates 4.51 g
Protein 7.41 g
Fat 1.06 g
Fiber 16.83 g
Sugar 0.6 g
Ingredients Organic Curry Leaves
Organic Curry leaves powder – 100g
About This Item
- Curry leaves have been part of the Indian cuisine and Ayurveda for centuries. An elixir for thin, dead hair, curry leaves primarily help with hair loss catalysts especially dandruff.
- A rich source of iron and folic acid, curry leaves help with anaemia and is a good addition to children’s’ diet as well.
- The most popular quality of curry leaves is that it helps in lowering cholestrol levels (bad cholestrol) and is a good herb that helps to manage blood sugar levels. Added to any dish, curry leaves give a special deep flavour and fragrance to it and aid quick digestion.
- The goodness of curry leaves are most of the time destroyed and manipulated with heavy use of chemicals and pesticides on the herb to prolong its shelf life.
- Plantonorganic’s Organic curry leaves are entirely free of chemicals and pesticides, even during cultivation, procuring, packing and at delivery.