Serving Size 100g
Carbohydrates 18.70 g
Protein 6.100 g
Fat 1.00 g
Fiber 6.400 g
Minerals 4.0 g
Moisture 63.80 g
Calcium 830.00 mg
Organic Curry Leaves powder – 50g
Ingredients Organic Curry Leaves
About This Item
- Curry leaves have been part of Indian cuisine and Ayurveda for centuries. An elixir for thin, dead hair, curry leaves primarily helps with hair loss catalysts especially dandruff.
- A rich source of iron and folic acid, curry leaves help with anaemia and is a good addition to children’s diet as well.
- The most popular quality of curry leaves is that it helps in lowering cholesterol levels (bad cholesterol) and is a good herb that helps to manage blood sugar levels. Added to any dish, curry leaves give a special deep flavour and fragrance to it and aid quick digestion.
- The goodness of curry leaves is most of the time destroyed and manipulated with heavy use of chemicals and pesticides on the herb to prolong its shelf life.
- Plantonorganic’s Organic curry leaves are entirely free of chemicals and pesticides, even during cultivation, procuring, packing, and delivery.
There are no reviews yet.