- Wash the Basmati rice, Soak it in water for 15 minutes.
- Marinate the chicken pieces in 100g (half of the packet) of Plantonorganic Biryani Gravy mix and let the mix stay for a few minutes.
- Pressure cook the chicken pieces until it’s done. Then add the other half of Plantonorganic Biryani gravy Mix and open cook until it gets thick.
- Boil the Basmati rice along with cardamom, cloves, peppercorns, bay leaf, star anise and an adequate amount of salt.
- Fill the Biryani vessel with rice, chicken, ghee and chopped mint and coriander leaves layer by layer.
- Garnish with fried onions and fried cashew nuts and serve as hot.
- Add Cashew nut pastes to make the gravy rich and creamy.
- Plantonorganic Gravy Mix can also be used to make veg, egg, mutton and fish biryani.
Serving Size 100g
Energy (kcal) 340
Carbohydrates 22 g
Protein 1.98 g
Fat 26 g
Fiber 8 g
Sugar 4 g