- Grilled Chicken
- Cut the chicken into cubes, Marinate with ginger garlic paste, and lime juice, and keep for 20-30 minutes in a refrigerator.
- In a bowl combine plantonorganic chicken masala paste with the hung/thick curd and oil to make a paste.
- Marinate the chicken pieces in the prepared paste and keep them in the refrigerator for another 20-30 minutes.
- Cook in hot griddle/tandoor/oven until done, keep aside
- Butter Chicken Gravy
- Empty the entire contents of the pack into a pan combine it with water and bring to a boil.
- Once the gravy is thick, add grilled chicken pieces and simmer for a few minutes.
- Stir in fresh cream and finish cooking.
- Add 1 tbsp of honey to the gravy once finished, making it more authentic.
- 2-3 tbsp of Cashew nut paste can be added while cooking to increase the creamy taste and make the dish richer.
Serving Size 100g
Energy (kcal) 360
Carbohydrates 12 g
Protein 2 g
Fat 8 g
Fiber 2 g
Sugar 0 g